Basic Electrical Firm GE It’s scheduled to launch its quarterly earnings outcomes earlier than the opening bell on January 24, 2023.
Analysts anticipate the corporate to report quarterly earnings of $1.13 per share and $21.57 billion in income.
GE shares fell 3% on Thursday to shut at $76.86 and misplaced 0.3% in premarket buying and selling.
Benzinga readers can entry the most recent analyst rankings at: Analyst Share Ratings web page. Readers can type by inventory, firm title, analyst agency, ranking change, or different variables.
Let’s check out how Benzinga made the proper determination. analysts rated the company within the final interval.
- of Wells Fargo Analyst Joe O’Dea maintained Equal Weight on January 19, 2023, rising his value goal from $72 to $82. This analyst sees an almost 7% enhance within the firm’s inventory and has an accuracy charge of only one%.
- UBS Analyst Chris Snyder maintained a Purchase ranking on January 12, 2023 and lowered his value goal from $98 to $87. This analyst sees an almost 13% rise within the firm’s inventory and is 46% correct.
- barclays Analyst Julian Mitchell maintained his Obese ranking on January 5, 2023, and lowered his value goal from $96 to $81. This analyst sees an almost 5% enhance within the firm’s inventory and has an accuracy charge of 67%.
- of Citigroup Analyst Andrew Kaplowitz maintained a Purchase ranking on December 9, 2023 and raised his value goal from $87 to $100. This analyst is seeing an almost 30% rise within the firm’s inventory and has an accuracy charge of 77%.
- of RBC Capital Analyst Deane Dray retained the Excellent Efficiency ranking on December 9, 2023, rising its value goal from $93 to $98. This analyst sees an almost 27% enhance within the firm’s inventory and is 56% correct.
Learn Subsequent: Schlumberger, Nordstrom, and 3 Stocks to Watch as they Enter Friday
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.
#Basic #Electrical #Prepared #Report #Earnings #Week #Heres #Correct #Analysts #Worth #Goal